Delta Airlines has announced that it will open a new Sky Club lounge at Austin Bergstrom International Airport in 2019.
According to the announcement from Delta: This 9,000 sq. ft. circular Delta Sky Club, conveniently located near the Delta gates, will feature:
- Local brews and bites, inspired by Austin’s foodie scene
- A full-service, complimentary bar that features seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, stored in a 170-bottle custom glass tower
- Artwork throughout the Club from up-and-coming regional artists
- Unique design that reflects Austin’s flair, with warm walnut finishes and rich fabrics
- Covered Sky Deck, an outdoor patio perfect for a cocktail and socializing, equipped with large fans so it can be enjoyed year-round
- High-speed Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and power outlets at nearly every seat
Austin Bergstrom already has American Airlines and United Airlines lounges.